The Greater Spokane PRSA Chapter is proud to recognize exceptional public relations professionals and executives who support the public relations function with our annual Communication Leadership Awards.
The call for 2017 entries will begin in August, with the Awards Breakfast on November 2 from 7:30-9:00 a.m. at Barrister Winery. Submit your application today!
- Communications Professional of the Year: Recognizes an outstanding professional who has used PR best practices to make a significant impact in the past year.
- Rising PR Star of the Year: Honors budding public relations leaders and creative practitioners who entered the profession in the past five years.
- Executive Communicator of the Year: Honors a C-Suite executive for advancing their organization through demonstrated support of communications and public relations functions.
- Degerness Award for Excellence in Public Relations: A lifetime achievement award for PRSA members who have made a significant contribution to the practice of public relations. This award was established by our chapter in 1996 to honor (the late) Ken Degerness, a long-standing advertising and PR associate, and a founder and past president of the Greater Spokane Chapter.
- Outstanding PR Campaign: Recognizes an outstanding public relations campaign that occurred over the last year. Must include three media/PR/marketing elements. Applicants may self-nominate for this award if desired.